CANT PLAY DIABLO 3

vapezilla

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
So i am going off to school and have to get a laptop and since i am a gamer i need a powerful laptop so i chose to go with asus flagship "gaming laptop" and just got it. I havent done anything to it other then uninstall mcafe and install kaspersky and then i installed Diablo 3. Now heres my problem Diablo 3 barely runs even with settings at minimum and the laptop in extreme power mode the game is almost impossible to play the framerate is probably less then 10-15 FPS anybody have any ideas i contacted asus and they assured me it should run the game. I have looked a little on forums and find many people with lesser specd builds can run the game maxed no problem. Here is a link to the exact laptop i bought. http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834230409

po1nted

Honorable
Apr 4, 2012

+1, you may have to enable the Nvidia card when you want to use it. I have to manually switch between Intel 3000 and AMD 6970m when I want to fire up a game.

The integrated GPU will significantly improve battery life when not gaming, so remember to switch it back before you unplug!

vapezilla

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
ok now this is going to sound stupid but how do i do that. never had to do that with desktops. I do push the Asus rog botton into extreme performance mode but asssuming that i have to go into other settings probably