Can't Play NETFLIX Continuously With Samsung UHD Smart TV

JOJO10000

Commendable
Mar 10, 2016
I can connect to NETFLIX and it plays for a few minutes then it starts buffering and goes on and off. Can't watch NETFLIX properly after we got an upgraded router. NETFLIX played properly with our old router. Please help.

Solution
First, what model of Samsung TV do you have? What is the make and model of the router you just upgraded to?
Are you connecting the TV to the router via Wi-Fi or Ethernet?
It is clearly a network related issue.

luketexas

Estimable
Sep 14, 2015
First, what model of Samsung TV do you have? What is the make and model of the router you just upgraded to?
Are you connecting the TV to the router via Wi-Fi or Ethernet?
It is clearly a network related issue.

Solution

JOJO10000

Commendable
Mar 10, 2016

JOJO10000

Commendable
Mar 10, 2016
Hi Luketexas, My Samsung TV model number is UN65HU8550F and my router is a Verizon model FIOS-G1100. My TV is connected to the router via WIFI. Yesterday NETFLIX was working fine for about 4 hours then I got the message that it could not play this title any longer. I switched shows and still got the same message. Today I was able to watch NETFLIX for about 2 hours and it played perfectly fine then I got the message that it can't play this title. Tonight NETFLIX has been working fine so far and it has been several hours. I don't know what is going on but I appreciate your help in trying to fix this. So far I have
had 6 different Verizon technicians trying to fix my NETFLIX problem to no avail other than as of yesterday it is no longer playing intermittently and rebuffering.