Car USB to Iphone via Bluetooth

shortmi1947

Honorable
Oct 9, 2013
I have an automotive application. Currently I can connect my Iphone to my car via a USB cable for music and control of the Iphone. What i am looking for is a adapter/dongle to plug into the car that will connect to the phone via the Bluetooth; the Bluetooth would look like a USB cable to both ends. Does something like this exist?

G

well, does your car and phone support Bluetooth? IF they don't then you need to find out if they do. I assume that you have a iphone that does, being I think they all do. Now for you car here are some options for this issue if you dont have indash Bluetooth, either buy a new deck/radio that supports it or you can check out some of these options
http://gigaom.com/2011/09/06/review-roundup-bluetooth-car-stereo-iphone-adapters/
also check amazon there are some more, just be sure to get the correct Bluetooth version for your Iphone
good luck

hongan3000

Estimable
Mar 25, 2014
I have an automotive application. Currently I can connect my Iphone to my car via a USB cable for music and control of the Iphone. What i am looking for is a adapter/dongle to plug into the car that will connect to the phone via the Bluetooth; the Bluetooth would look like a USB cable to both ends. Does something like this exist? hyundai santafe 2014