CDC Offers Advice for Zombie Apocalypse Prep

Status
Not open for further replies.

jprahman

Distinguished
May 17, 2010
If the CDC was serious about zombie preparedness they would have at least advise keeping a chainsaw or shotgun on hand. Therefore, the disaster kit is a total failure, IMO.

secolliyn

Distinguished
May 3, 2006
Zombies are real..... let that sink in for a minute ... ok now you can read again yes i said zombies are real now the first this to do is not panic there have not been any confirmed cases on Zombies in the last 6000 years but i want to stress that it could happen any day god knows we are due for an outbreak anytime and for what the CDC said most of it's good justa few things they left out of the kit Guns, Ammo..... more guns lots of ammo,......Target practice (before the zombie outbreak it's only going to alert the zombies to your presence if you do it after) and for the love of god MORE GUNS AND MORE AMMO..... now remember shooting a Zombie in the legs or arms not really going to do much aim for the head now if you haven't practiced like I've suggested first i want to tell you your dumb second get a shot gun it's the idiot proof weapon all you need to know is anything you want dead gets the correct end of the shotgun and they make decent clubs once your out of ammo but that would only happen if you didn't being LOTS OF AMMO..........Hope this help to sum it up LOTS OF GUNS LOTS OF AMMO, oh and aim for the head

kriswitak

Distinguished
Apr 26, 2010
You guys are all idiots. This was obviously just a playful post by the CDC poking fun at the cult following of zombie nerds.

gerchokas

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2011
[citation][nom]kriswitak[/nom]You guys are all idiots. This was obviously just a playful post by the CDC poking fun at the cult following of zombie nerds.[/citation]

When they come, you'll regret you didn't take the article seriously.

Dont forget about seatblets, and cardio.

TheWhiteRose000

Distinguished
Jul 10, 2010
>_>

I am super paranoid about Zombies, so I want to be prepared anyways.
I agree, if anything is possible best be prepared for the worst.\

Be prepared for Zombies, Robots, Demons running a muck on the world.
In a true demon form, with super evil powers, and also be prepared for the worst of them all.

Gay Vampires,
(Edward Cullen - Twilight.)

wild9

Distinguished
May 20, 2007
Zomebies have already infested the nation. All one needs to control them is a TV set broadcasting Republican or Conservative propaganda.

kingnoobe

Distinguished
Aug 20, 2008
You're forgetting a few things:

If you're location just recently got hit with the infection. It is best to stay in a secure location as long as possible. When people just turn they have the strength of the zombies in the latest dawn of the dead, after awhile they become more like the original dawn of the dead.

Zombies can survive in cold/heat easily enough. But they will get frozen like anything else even a little faster as they don't produce body heat. They will do very good against heat, of course they still catch fire.

If you live in the city and outbreaks start happening (no matter where) get the hell out of there. Bad place to be. You either want to be out in the country as much as possible, and preferably way up north to where they can freeze (but be prepared as if they can freeze so can you). Islands are good, but zombies can get to them however it will be more difficult for them to get to. And chances are it'll just be luck if they do. (undertow is a bitch).

Don't trust nobody! When coming along new people, take proper precautions. If on the move, bind their hands, and gag them. If you're in a secure location, and have proper rooms quarantine them with a guard on 24hr duty. Wither they look like they've been bit, cut, stratched, it doesn't matter safety first remember everybody lies. Also if anybody has been in contact (attacked) by zombies (follow last step).

enforcer22

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2006
[citation][nom]kriswitak[/nom]You guys are all idiots. This was obviously just a playful post by the CDC poking fun at the cult following of zombie nerds.[/citation]

Really ya think? are you stupid enough to think people would take that seriously? pull the stick from your rear and use some common sense. OBVIOUSLY its a playful post wtf else could it be. Don't call others idiots when your going to make a post like that and be a hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.