Cell location

lihuahellen

Distinguished
Sep 2, 2010

AccuTracking offers software programs for many different cell phone brands and models, including BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, T-Mobile G1, Nextel, and Boost Mobile iDEN. While the AccuTracking cell phone GPS software download is free, you do have to subscribe to the tracking service in order to find the phone's location using the Internet. AccuTracking currently offers three different subscription packages ranging from $5.99 to $9.99 a month.
Once the cell phone has this software installed, you can find its location on the Internet using the AccuTracking website. Log into the site with the user name and password assigned to the cell phone. The tracking program will display a real-time map with the cell phone's current location. You can also find the cell phone's recent location history, including time, speed limit, and battery power of the cell phone. You can even set a "geofence" alert. A geofence is a virtual fence that you can set using the Internet. If the cell phone ventures outside of that preset area, you will receive a notification. This is a handy feature, for example, for a child who might be skipping school.

piyush_kgec31

Distinguished
Sep 17, 2010
I WANT TO MAKE J2ME CODE FOR MAKING THAT SOFTWARE .TELL ME ABOUT INTERNAL STRUCTURE OF THAT HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE.ALSO TELL ME ABOUT "IS THERE ANY POSSIBLE TO EXTRACT LOCATION FROM HLR(HOME LOCATION REGISTER ) OF INTERNET SERVER USING J2ME?"