Cell Phone Calls from my PC

JeffHeath

Estimable
Mar 26, 2014
So today I got to thinking "is it possible to plug in my Samsung Galaxy S4 to my computer via USB and make a phone call on my PC but using my cell phone?"

That is what I am trying to figure out. I know it may seem unclear what I am asking, but what I am trying to ask is by having my phone plugged into my computer, with a headset/earbuds/mic plugged into my computer, could I make a phone call using my computer and cell phone?

Why the hell would I want to do this? Well the short answer is laziness. The long answer is if I am playing a game and I receive a call, how cool would it be if I could answer that cell phone call from my computer? That way I don't have to unplug my earbuds or take them out, and I would have the best of both worlds (depending on who is trying to call me).

JeffHeath

Estimable
Mar 26, 2014
I think it would be fantastic if somehow a PC could answer phone calls by somehow using the "tethering" method. I imagine there must be a way but hasn't been discovered or developed yet. Perhaps using either USB or Bluetooth to connect?

TRENDING THREADS