Cellphone Use During Pregnancy Could Turn Kids Into Anti-social, Hyperactive Thu

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pei-chen

Distinguished
Jul 3, 2007
Why don't they come out with a study that says cell phone usage prevents cell division at the early stage of pregnancy? That'll stop most wannabe mom from coming near a cell phone.

Useless pseudo science.

dzmcm

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2007
It's not usless. You can't find the root of a problem without studying the possibilities. In this case there is no inference that radiation caused problems, only that some aspect of phone usage is potentially the culprit. I'm glad that they went on to explain the (need I say obvious) possibility that the child misses out on crucial interaction if the mother is on the phone.

dzmcm

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2007
It's not usless. You can't find the root of a problem without studying the possibilities. In this case there is no inference that radiation caused problems, only that some aspect of phone usage is potentially the culprit. I'm glad that they went on to explain the (need I say obvious) possibility that the child misses out on crucial interaction if the mother is on the phone.

dzmcm

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2007

dzmcm

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2007
You hit refresh a couple times when you think your internet is stalling like usual, and it reposts over and over so that you look like a jackass. Sorry people.

dzmcm

Distinguished
Jun 4, 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.