charger from v170 on my Motelona Brick Phone

mdio1000

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2010
When i got my Motelona the charger was making a weird sound like somthing was loose when i opened it the whole assembly had come unglued (well hot glued anyway) and a wire came loose i didn't know where to solder it back on so i took a charger from my V170 and cut the tip off and wired it to the Motelona Charging cradle i charged my phone first time for 2 hours next day for 1 hour does anyone know if i'm going to fry the battery with this.or is it o'k to charge it this way over night?

buwish

Splendid
Are the voltages the same for both chargers? I ask because if they are, they probably both have the same grades (gage) of wire in them. It would probably be something to keep your eye on though just to play it safe.

mdio1000

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2010
Well the e-bay seller sent me a picture of the inside of a charger and i soldered the wire back on. the voltage is 4volts the voltage on the v170 charger is 6volts. now i wounder if ether of these slowly stop charging as the battery gets full. i have heard story's about these Chinese chargers frying battery's

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H Cell Phone General Discussion 1
C Cell Phone General Discussion 0
S Cell Phone General Discussion 5
L Cell Phone General Discussion 0
Y Cell Phone General Discussion 1
H Cell Phone General Discussion 1
Vox Cell Phone General Discussion 5
darkdaz Cell Phone General Discussion 5
V Cell Phone General Discussion 1
M Cell Phone General Discussion 1
M Cell Phone General Discussion 1