Charging laptop with adapter and powerbank

corfieldaakre

Commendable
Aug 1, 2016
So i'm starting school in a few weeks, and don't know if i'll be able to charge my PC at school. The battery is kind of poor. I was wondering if i could use a powerbank and an adapter and then plug the cable in the PC's charging port and in the powerbank's USB charging port. If not, why?

I'm new here and kind of a noob, any help would be greatly appreciated!

Solution
Instead of finding a powerbank to use, better thing would be to replace the battery with a new one. Make sure you get an original battery, not a Chinese copy. There are powerbanks for laptops you can get, they won't work super well for charging but will extend life. What type of powerbank you can get depends on the laptop you have, many of them come with adapters, look at the products, see if it will work with your laptop.
Instead of finding a powerbank to use, better thing would be to replace the battery with a new one. Make sure you get an original battery, not a Chinese copy. There are powerbanks for laptops you can get, they won't work super well for charging but will extend life. What type of powerbank you can get depends on the laptop you have, many of them come with adapters, look at the products, see if it will work with your laptop.

Solution