Cheap Noise Isolating Headphones

Status
Not open for further replies.

alextwist

Estimable
May 29, 2014
I know the budget is a little low but I would like a pair of headphones for $50 or under.They must mostly stop music from leaking out at at least half the volume. I will be using them for listening to music at school during computer work. I would also like decent sound quality. Thanks for your help. The less the price the better as long as it has good sound quality (better than Galaxy S5 earbud quality)

Solution
I just recently got a cheap pair of IEMs on Amazon. They are the MEElectronics A151's. For $40, they couldn't be much better. They have decent sound quality for their price (although if you're looking for a bunch of low end then these are NOT for you). They have pretty strong mids, decent highs, and alright lows. If you get a pair of foam tips tips, the low end becomes more noticeable, at least for me.

At about half volume on my iPhone 5 is when sound starts to leak out. For their price, though, they are pretty accurate and sound good. Still nothing comparable to my old pair of Shure E5's (which is definitely expected) or my Sennheisers (which is, again, expected).

ttimberlak443

Honorable
Jan 11, 2014
I just recently got a cheap pair of IEMs on Amazon. They are the MEElectronics A151's. For $40, they couldn't be much better. They have decent sound quality for their price (although if you're looking for a bunch of low end then these are NOT for you). They have pretty strong mids, decent highs, and alright lows. If you get a pair of foam tips tips, the low end becomes more noticeable, at least for me.

At about half volume on my iPhone 5 is when sound starts to leak out. For their price, though, they are pretty accurate and sound good. Still nothing comparable to my old pair of Shure E5's (which is definitely expected) or my Sennheisers (which is, again, expected).

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.