Check Out Mark Zuckerberg's House with Oprah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow703793

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2007
If you don't feel like watching the whole interview, skip to 2:20 of part for the shots of his home and girlfriend.
He has a girl friend?!?!?!

If you don't feel like watching the whole interview, skip to 2:20 of part for the shots of his home and girlfriend.
Really? For the first vid, it was a 10-20sec commercial!?!?!...
You should edit it to say 2nd vid.

burnley14

Distinguished
Apr 1, 2009
[citation][nom]Shadow703793[/nom]He has a girl friend?!?!?! Really? [/citation]

Yeah, I think being a billionaire kinda makes that happen.

Camikazi

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2008
[citation][nom]Shadow703793[/nom]He has a girl friend?!?!?! Really? For the first vid, it was a 10-20sec commercial!?!?!...You should edit it to say 2nd vid.[/citation]
He's a multi billionaire, do you really think he couldn't get a girl? I mean did you really, really think that?

adamboy64

Distinguished
Aug 9, 2010
^ in that quote there should have read, "Check Out Mark Zuckerberg's House with Oprah"... but you know, not being able to edit your posts and all.. makes things difficult.

eklipz330

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2008
[citation][nom]Camikazi[/nom]He's a multi billionaire, do you really think he couldn't get a girl? I mean did you really, really think that?[/citation]
he certainly has the money to buy a girlfriend

beckstrom12

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2009
Don't be insensitive, of course it matters he's pledging 100 million dollars to fix education where it is the worst. Do you have no heart?

G

He rents a house? seriously? Hes probably the 1% of people with money that do not go crazy with it.

Shadow703793

Distinguished
Feb 3, 2007
[citation][nom]burnley14[/nom]Yeah, I think being a billionaire kinda makes that happen.[/citation]
Oh lol. I forgot to put the /sarcasm tag.

Imo, the girl is kind of so-so. Not the best. Each to his own.

tramit

Distinguished
Jul 27, 2009
[citation][nom]m123456[/nom]He rents a house? seriously? Hes probably the 1% of people with money that do not go crazy with it.[/citation]

Actually there are alot more rich people who aren't flaunting there money like most of hollywood does. Its because they don't flaunt it that you don't know that alot more exist.

G

Which is ironic because China is one of the few places on earth that ban facebook and youtube. They have complete Chinese version copycat call Xaonei and Baidu. So I guess he just want to experience normal person's life. LOL

jwl3

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2008
Skank oprah. Never do something out of the kindness of your heart if you can get credit for it. She's such a tool. Who watches that gas bag anymore?

jwl3

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2008
Between the teachers unions, single-parent kids, gangs, and entrenched do-nothing bureaucracy, Newark's schools system doesn't stand a chance. All that money's gonna do is find its way into these people's pockets. You can have top-notch facilities but you can't buy a kid's interest in learning.

bsbsbsbs

Distinguished
Jun 30, 2010
If you guys cared to actually watch the video, you'd know he met his gf in college BEFORE he became a billionaire. Sounds like a top bloke to me. Lives in a simple home, drives an average car, and doesn't flaunt his wealth like the rest of the wealthy pigs around the world. At least some one hasn't been corrupted yet.

toastninja17

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2009
I'm honestly really shocked that he doesn't have a home that costs a least a couple million. But I do agree with this:[citation][nom]m123456[/nom]He rents a house? seriously? Hes probably the 1% of people with money that do not go crazy with it.[/citation]
Clearly he hasn't spent much on his personal living from what we've seen in the video, but I'm assuming puts most of it towards the company.

Status
Not open for further replies.