Check Out Mark Zuckerberg's House with Oprah

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mirazh1976

Distinguished
Jan 11, 2009
Getting pretty old all this attention toward Zuckerberg. Seriously who cares. The guy is a prick no matter how much of his personal life he opens up to the public. All I see is money changing hands for poser positive public relations.

Not interested in following anyone especially this turd, ever.

killerclick

Distinguished
Jan 13, 2010
Hes a commanist thats why hes pretending he has no money hes probably going to give it away
I say deport him and his illigal girlfriend out of the USA

[citation][nom]killerclick[/nom]Hes a commanist thats why hes pretending he has no money hes probably going to give it awayI say deport him and his illigal girlfriend out of the USA[/citation]

What's a commanist? Did you mean communist? If so you should get the spelling right before making accusations without providing proof. Otherwise you simply sound ignorant.

Perhaps he simply is not interested in a giant house. Maybe he is saving up for his own personal mercenary army to topple some small dictatorship and set himself in power ;p. There can be any number of reasons why he does not have a big house.

kriminal

Distinguished
Feb 22, 2007
[citation][nom]killerclick[/nom]Hes a commanist thats why hes pretending he has no money hes probably going to give it awayI say deport him and his illigal girlfriend out of the USA[/citation]

commanists... thats a new one

schm1tty

Distinguished
Sep 10, 2010
Lol, for a dude that's wealthier than Steve Jobs I gotta say, he seems quite modest.....but a douche none-the-less

belardo

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2008
If I had that kind of money... I'd have several HOT girlfriends.

As it is, I just date/have fun time with a few regular girls... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS