Check Out the World's Most Gigantic Windows Phone 7.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marco925

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2008
Apple announces iWall after releasing iBoard! Sales projected to be in the millions Despite nobody having a space to put the bloody thing.

In Related News, Steve Jobs 2 accuses Microsoft of copying iWall design with Gigantic windows phone design.

G

Couch potatoes rejoice! Dial a phone number from the couch by tossing tennis balls at the numbers! Microsoft introduces the iPlay...err... uh-oh!

rendroid15

Distinguished
Oct 24, 2011
[citation][nom]flinstone8790[/nom]But can it play Crysis ?[/citation]
i think it can
my desktop fits in one cabinet and plays crysis with 40 fps
put 1 machine on each floor, which comes to be 6 machines on 6 floors, huge display
i say this will be the best machine to play crysis !!

_Cubase_

Distinguished
Jun 18, 2009
[citation][nom]flinstone8790[/nom]But can it play Crysis ?[/citation]

No... nor can a screen that large still fit a picture of your mom on it!

Oh... SNAP!

alextheblue

Distinguished
Apr 3, 2001
[citation][nom]Dandalf[/nom]Hmm battery life on this is probably terrible[/citation]I dunno man, that thing looks like it could fit one hell of a big battery pack...[citation][nom]SmileyTPB1[/nom]In other news, Window Phone still sucks compared to the competition.[/citation]
Yes, people like you that have never even used a Mango device tend to spew out this sort of rhetoric. If they had more WP7 models on Verizon, I'd have bought one myself. So even though I don't own one, I can recognize that they've built a really nice platform.

SmileyTPB1

Distinguished
Jul 26, 2006
@alextheblue

If WP7 is so great how come the industry is not flocking to it?

Last time I checked WP7 is lacking in several basic functions that both iOS and Android have and was not very positively reviewed by anyone.

As I see it WP7.5, like so many other MS products, is just getting it to where it should have been when it launched.

It may be a good system, but when compared to the competition already on the market it sucks.

techy74

Distinguished
Oct 17, 2011
Love Windows, it does not have the marketshare it deserves. Clean easy to use layout. All the essentials, nothing gimicky. Smooth and stable have not had it crash for a long time.

Love the giant windows phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.