Jul 15, 2016
Hi. I have 3 choices here between:

1. DELL Inspiron P03T
Dualcore U4100 1.3ghz

2. ASUS 1015BX
AMD C-60 APU WITH RADEON

3. Asus 1025C
Atom N2600

Will be using it for browsing and full hd movies via hdmi. If these are the only options on the planet, which should i get considering no. 2 and 3 are priced equal and 1 is 2/3 of the other two?

Solution
I chose the Netbook with the APU since you will be watching HD videos, a better GPU is always welcome. The Intel Atom's Gpu is even worse than midrange smartphones. But seriously mate, unless you are getting these Netbooks for free, use the money to buy a good Android tablet. You will be able to wirelessly stream all your movies to your TV and browsing on Tablets is much better than browsing on the low resolution screens of the Netbooks.

Edit: and one last thing, Tablets have much better battery life than netbooks.

srimasis

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2012
All the options are pretty weak computers. Instead you can buy other lightweight laptops at the same budget.
However if these are the only options on the planet, I will choose option 2.
If you buy any of these laptops, atleast upgrade to SSD since these netbooks will become super sluggish in a year (telling from my own experience).

srimasis

Distinguished
Nov 9, 2012
I chose the Netbook with the APU since you will be watching HD videos, a better GPU is always welcome. The Intel Atom's Gpu is even worse than midrange smartphones. But seriously mate, unless you are getting these Netbooks for free, use the money to buy a good Android tablet. You will be able to wirelessly stream all your movies to your TV and browsing on Tablets is much better than browsing on the low resolution screens of the Netbooks.

Edit: and one last thing, Tablets have much better battery life than netbooks.

Solution