Solved! Chuwi hi8 pro cwi513 Battery problem

chkontog

Great
Sep 22, 2019
Hi,
i have a chuwi hi 8 pro tablet and it shut down alone, while the battery is charged.I factory reset the tablet, but the problem still occurs.
Does the battery need to be changed?

Thank you,
Mpampis

Solution
Then you are likely right. The problem is the battery.

If the device is new (recently purchased) I would return it and have them exchange it for another. If past that, but still under warranty, then contact the manufacturer. Should neither of those apply, then you are going to have to either replace the battery yourself (or have a local tech do it), just make sure it is a good battery and not a cheap aftermarket one, or get a new tablet.
I am a little confused here. What do you mean it shut down alone exactly?

Is it on and then randomly shuts off without warning and stays off/won't turn back on until placed on the charger? Is it turning off and then back on? Or something else?

Please clarify.

chkontog

Great
Sep 22, 2019
I am a little confused here. What do you mean it shut down alone exactly?

Is it on and then randomly shuts off without warning and stays off/won't turn back on until placed on the charger? Is it turning off and then back on? Or something else?

Please clarify.
Sorry about my explain.I mean that "it is on and then randomly shuts off without warning and stays off/won't turn back on until placed on the charger".

Then you are likely right. The problem is the battery.

If the device is new (recently purchased) I would return it and have them exchange it for another. If past that, but still under warranty, then contact the manufacturer. Should neither of those apply, then you are going to have to either replace the battery yourself (or have a local tech do it), just make sure it is a good battery and not a cheap aftermarket one, or get a new tablet.

Reactions: chkontog
Solution

TRENDING THREADS