flamefire999

Honorable
Nov 9, 2013
I have a small YouTube channel and Twitch stream. I'm in a room with my not-so-good computer running full blast and thin walls so you can hear my siblings playing and screaming. I have some cheap earbuds with a cheap mic right now. But I can't hear anything out of my earbuds anymore and my microphone is starting to stop working. I have the microphone up really close to my mouth but I can still hear my computer and siblings in the background. I was thinking that maybe it would be better to get a headset so that the microphone wasn't so sensitive. But I've heard that headsets don't have good microphones on them. If I had the CO1U I would have to somehow have it basically pressed against my mouth (I already have a pop filter). If I got the CO1U I would also need a <$10 pair of headphones/ earbuds.

SirGetch

Honorable
Jun 15, 2013
If you need an headset, mic combo, there is a good headset that works wonders for me. I got mine for 60 dollars back during black friday. The mic doesn't pic up my literally 50 dB computer 1.5 meters away. It sounds very very good too. Also the sound quality is really nice. They are the hyper x cloud gaming headset.

flamefire999

Honorable
Nov 9, 2013

On the microphone directly. It was in a can and as I was taking a drink it slipped and got all over it. It knocked it over and the microphone was completely exposed. I have no clue how it still worked but I had nothing else to use.

flamefire999

Honorable
Nov 9, 2013

I was looking at those a little bit ago but they went back up in price. I don't want to spend more than $60 on a headset.

Solution