Collapsible Input Pen Draws 3D on 2D Surface

Status
Not open for further replies.

Assmar

Distinguished
Sep 14, 2009
I'm going to use it to draw some awesome pecs and a six pack on my torso, I simply don't care what it costs.

xantek24

Distinguished
Jun 29, 2009
me: Jarvis, what do you think of her?

jarvis: sir, there are still terabytes of calculations to be...

me: jarvis...sometimes you gotta have the girl before you can draw her...

drutort

Distinguished
Aug 30, 2007
that is pretty cool, I bet this is pretty fast vs trying to do a full model in 3d, but alas my chicken scratch will remain chicken scratch just like the graphic pads... i found out hard way LOL

7amood

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2005
please kevin...
someone's gotta do something about clicking images ~_~
why should i leave the page just so that i can see a picture??
uh,
cool pen...

techguy378

Distinguished
Jul 14, 2009
Why is it so hard for hardware companies to make a screen that can show 3D stereoscopic images from any angle without glasses? Given the current state of 3D technology this should be extremely easy. The components to create this sort of technology already exists.

swamprat

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2009
[citation][nom]techguy378[/nom]Why is it so hard for hardware companies to make a screen that can show 3D stereoscopic images from any angle without glasses? Given the current state of 3D technology this should be extremely easy. The components to create this sort of technology already exists.[/citation]
From any angle? That part sounds quite tricky to me. Unless you just mean everyone should be able to angle their each eye independently of the other.

wittermark

Distinguished
May 23, 2010
[citation][nom]techguy378[/nom]Why is it so hard for hardware companies to make a screen that can show 3D stereoscopic images from any angle without glasses? Given the current state of 3D technology this should be extremely easy. The components to create this sort of technology already exists.[/citation]
this already exist, ive seen those 3d screens at airports. without the need to wear stereoscopic glasses

Status
Not open for further replies.