Comcast to Offer WiMAX

Status
Not open for further replies.

hotroderx

Distinguished
May 15, 2008
What kills me about this is Wimax is suppose to be so fast and so great and this and that but yet these broadband companies are capping your download amount so whats the point? So I can hit max quicker and have to pay more insane fees to access the Internet. Remember guys when you access a web page your downloading from the Internet its not very much but it still counts vs your cap add in a few downloads and guess what your there.

grifonik

Distinguished
Feb 7, 2006
Great, the monopoly continues... so now I could switch from crappy Comcast cable service to ... Comcast WiMax? In America competition thrives? I guess it is long live CCCP (Communist Charter & Comcast Providers).

norbs

Distinguished
Feb 23, 2009
YAY comcast! remember you only need to order it with phone service and cable to get a somewhat decent price, Or you probably enjoy calling every 6 months when your promo expires and threatening to cancel.

hillarymakesmecry

Distinguished
Feb 24, 2009
I'll convert to wimax very quickly if it's cheap. If someone has decent service and offers unlimited calling, texting and internet on smartphone for less than $100 a month they're going to capture the whole market. VZW and ATT are dominating everything and ripping the consumers off. I suspect price fixing.

Status
Not open for further replies.