Command Prompt opening and closing at random times + browser and games started to delete or close themselves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 2, 2018
It started happening around 1 or 2 weeks ago, I was trying to download a cracked game from a website I found, I downloaded it and installed it. But I realized something, the website wasn't a trusted cracked game site type (You know white background, a big download button, a metric ton of ads) so I stopped the installment but I was a bit too late to do it. The game didn't install and I got around 5 applications that came with it.

I thought the smart thing to do was too uninstall them one by one. I succeeded eventually, but now Command Prompt started to open and close at random times (While I was playing games or just browsing and sometimes when I was idle) It opens up with the title "Hewwutbr" and a following that says "Hewwutbr" was not found and it was deleted. So I scanned with my antivirus (Smadav) but didn't catch anything.

I tried using Malwarebytes, but it says I don't have the authorization to use it, but I remember correctly that I once had this problem and I used Malwarebytes, didn't have a problem opening at all.

I tried finding the specific files but like I said it was already deleted. As time goes on, my software started deleting by itself (sometimes when I'm using it) Even my Antivirus got deleted!

I tried using Task Scheduler, I found some very suspicious things so I disabled them. But alas it was all in vain. It still pops up while I'm typing this.

Thank you in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
MagnaGuard Antivirus / Security / Privacy 2
A Antivirus / Security / Privacy 1
D Antivirus / Security / Privacy 5
N Antivirus / Security / Privacy 2
F Antivirus / Security / Privacy 7
H Antivirus / Security / Privacy 2
K Antivirus / Security / Privacy 6
H Antivirus / Security / Privacy 3