Solved! Command Prompt Pop Up Random

Jun 8, 2021
So I noticed a little command box seemed to be popping up very fast and disappearing as I worked on my laptop. I ran some malware software and removed some things that showed up but I still get this pop up. Its very fast I had to use OBS to record my screen then load it up in Sony Vegas just to find the snapshot so I could view it!

The command box is empty but shows a location at the top which says C:...appdata\roaming \ivurdub

I looked in this file location and see nothing called "ivurdub" and googled what this is and found nothing. Anyone ever seen this?

Solution
open the services.msc or type Services in Run or search "Services" on search tabs,look for the exact services name or on the startup section in Task Manager ,disable it,open the program folder and use another antivirus,seems your antivirus not powerfull enough to handle the virus itself.

if the running apps "ivurdub or whatever" uses alot of your computer resources,thats may shows indication or virus replication,maybe you need to clean install your computer or do full virus scanning...

YehezkielLee

Prominent
Aug 1, 2019
open the services.msc or type Services in Run or search "Services" on search tabs,look for the exact services name or on the startup section in Task Manager ,disable it,open the program folder and use another antivirus,seems your antivirus not powerfull enough to handle the virus itself.

if the running apps "ivurdub or whatever" uses alot of your computer resources,thats may shows indication or virus replication,maybe you need to clean install your computer or do full virus scanning...

Solution
Jun 8, 2021
I pulled up the services but I did not see anything with the name "ivurdub" listed. My computer runs fine no lag or any issues. I am just concerned cause I keep seeing that pop up flash every 10 minutes or so and not sure what it is. It happens so fast you almost cant notice it. I might do a fresh isntall but hate to have to reinstall all my old programs again if its nothing.