compaq precario cq62 goes black screen when you plug it in

jaypittmanx

Commendable
Jan 19, 2017
and occasionally when it isnt plugged in. iv also had some issues with it running the cpu, disk, and memory at 100%, even after going and disabling bucket loads of stuff,. it wont turn on when its plugged in, and iv got to try a handful of times to get it to come on when running battery power, fan comes on, hard drive winds up, makes normal sounds. i know it isnt my power supply, iv tried others. it occasionally it throws blink codes on the caps lock led when its black screening, one blink or two blink phases. iv went into the bios and ran the tests, everything came back normal. the model is presario CQ62-211HE, AMD processor 2.2 ghz(that recently had its thermal paste redone at a shop, replaced my system fan) with 2gs ram, running windows ten home 64x. any advice would be very helpful, iv tried everything. update: tried to hook it up to my tv through vga to see if it might e a lid issue, thats not the problem.

jaypittmanx

Commendable
Jan 19, 2017
update: iv been advised to replace my motherboard, tech guy told me it was probably a corruption in the bios. i was just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction, if im gonna replace, id might as well upgrade. i mainly use my system for video editing in sony vegas, id like to order a motherboard/cpu combo that would be more well equip for my needs. im also planning on upgrading to a samsung evo ssd for my operating system and the vegas program, keeping my old hdd for storage, getting a updated graphics card. again, any advice would be appreciated