comparison between HP Pavillion 17t touchscreen laptop and Asus ZenBook 4k touchscreen 10 pro laptop

AZhombre

Commendable
May 12, 2016
looking to invest in an excellent laptop for business/pleasure. $1k for a HP Pavilion 17t 1080p touchscreen laptop vrs $1.5 for an Asus ZenBook 4k (excellent screen with 3840 x 2160) touchscreen 10 pro laptop. The more expensive machine only has 512 GB (but it's solid state, I assume that will last longer, be more quiet, and not as hot- the HP unit heats up) vrs the 1TB HP. But I can always use backup external storage. Just thought it would be easier viewing on the Asus Zen book for my clients.
So what do you think. Maybe it's not a good idea to go $500 more! What say you community?
------
Been surfing/researching on line. The one thing that bothers me is the short battery life of 4-5 hrs vrs 10 hrs. Someone suggested if you don't need that much computing power, try the Asus ZenBook UX303 with a much longer battery life, because it's an i5 vrs an i7. Anyone have knowledge/experience with that model of Asus? I'll keep researching. Maybe it would be lowered priced also. I just need an excellent viewing screen to show clients/perspective clients financial analysis, etc. I'll keep checking back in case someone has some wisdom to share.
-------

The choice will depend on the budget.
For you needs the hp should be the best as 4k is overkill for office use. I would recommend looking at the lenovo t series as they are one of the best office laptops that I know of.