Complete Zeus Trojan Source Code Leaked

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Boy why do people do this? They need to take there talents and use them in a better fashion.

Trialsking

Distinguished
Mar 2, 2007
[citation][nom]GeneralClean[/nom]Boy why do people do this? They need to take there talents and use them in a better fashion.[/citation]
Why do human's do anything in life?
Because we can.

bison88

Distinguished
May 24, 2009
Email is dead and spam pretty much killed it long ago before Maleware became a major issue. This is why most people have one serious email and a couple spam accounts for sites they don't trust. Only use email to check on my order status from Amazon, Newegg, or others. That's about all it's good for.

upgrade_1977

Distinguished
May 5, 2011
Well, it's bad because anyone can get there hands on it now, but it's good that it's released to the public so now antivirus companies should be able to write better code to identify it and eliminate it because now they understand the foundation of the code...right?

hoofhearted

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2004
MS Security Essentials prevented from downloading this, while on another XP computer with AVG free, I was able to download with no warnings, however, I ran a scan then AVG picked it up.

illo

Distinguished
Jan 25, 2011
Toms doesnt care enough to do anything but passively mediate the forums. as for the Zues news, thats a lot of fun.

gerchokas

Distinguished
Mar 30, 2011
Lol!

That link couldnt be more tempting even if it was a big red button with the sign "dont push" just above it.
Let's see how much you can take, MS Security Essentials...!

G

I want to buy puma slipper woman, but I only have $29.95.
Talk to me.

TheCapulet

Distinguished
Jan 21, 2009
[citation][nom]bison88[/nom]Email is dead and spam pretty much killed it long ago before Maleware became a major issue. This is why most people have one serious email and a couple spam accounts for sites they don't trust. Only use email to check on my order status from Amazon, Newegg, or others. That's about all it's good for.[/citation]
You must work fast food. For people who have shit to do for a living, email is absolutely essential.

eddieroolz

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
Junk mail filters are pretty good these days to the point that I don't worry too much, but some naive users can definitely be tricked by this.

bugo30

Distinguished
May 9, 2010
I'm a bit surprised that now that the source code is out, Microsoft hasn't released a real patch to make it useless.

husker

Distinguished
Oct 2, 2009
Going to a website that is distributing a trojan seems pretty risky, if not foolish. Then to actually download a file from that website seems really stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.