Computer not starting

Kiokovicter

Commendable
Sep 25, 2016
My toshiba satellite C-55B cannot start up.... The powe button just keeps blinking on and off and no response. Since my problem began my laptop started just once and all the time disk usage was at 100%, please someone help, its my school computer and i cant afford to loose all data in it, i have tried all solution's above and none has worked for me

Solution
Remove the hard-drive from the system, use an external USB bay or enclosure to copy your files from the drive. See if the system starts up without the hard-drive, can also try different RAM. This may be a motherboard issue.

Make backups of your data in the future.
Remove the hard-drive from the system, use an external USB bay or enclosure to copy your files from the drive. See if the system starts up without the hard-drive, can also try different RAM. This may be a motherboard issue.

Make backups of your data in the future.

Solution

Kiokovicter

Commendable
Sep 25, 2016
Thanks so much for your reply.... I removed my hard drive and the RAM and left them out for a while and started the laptop after a while, miraculously after a while the computer started and displayed "diagnosing your disk" and then repaired my disk and now its back to normal.

Kiokovicter

Commendable
Sep 25, 2016
Just found out that i was having a problem with power supply to the RAM... If anyone gets such a problem just try taking your computer to alocal repair center to check on RAMs power supply