Concise books for Networking cert

network_sat

Estimable
Jul 10, 2015
I am reading now CISCO published CCENT ISND 100-101 which is my my 1000 pages...I wanted something to learn faster to prepare by skills...What series make good networking as well as good sys admin books for exams?

Thanks!

Solution
If you want Cisco certs, you're going to have to read Cisco books, since they're going to be the first ones to change when Cisco updates its tests. You can use their online courses potentially if that's more appealing, we used them for quiz/test taking, if nothing else.

viewtyjoe

Estimable
Jul 28, 2014
If you want Cisco certs, you're going to have to read Cisco books, since they're going to be the first ones to change when Cisco updates its tests. You can use their online courses potentially if that's more appealing, we used them for quiz/test taking, if nothing else.

Solution

ss202sl

Honorable
I wanted something to learn faster to prepare by skills

patience..... learn quick - forget quick. take the time to learn it well. I've worked with book learned people, most of them were not very good technicians. I've also worked with people that learned by doing, and they were ALL excellent network technicians.