Connect TV out HDMI with other remote TV

Massimo_3

Prominent
May 15, 2017
I have a TV with one HDMI out and I want to connect other two TV in remote ( HDMI in).
Is it possible to connect out HDMI TV to view the same video signal in other remote TV via ethernet ?

First off your TV doesn't have HDMI out. It has HDMI in.
If you want to connect TVs to the same source you can use an active HDMI splitter. One output goes to the local TV.
The other outputs can be used with HDMI CAT5e/ 6 adapters to send HDMI over ethernet cable. This cable can't be used for connecting to your network only sending HDMI,

First off your TV doesn't have HDMI out. It has HDMI in.
If you want to connect TVs to the same source you can use an active HDMI splitter. One output goes to the local TV.
The other outputs can be used with HDMI CAT5e/ 6 adapters to send HDMI over ethernet cable. This cable can't be used for connecting to your network only sending HDMI,

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
T Streaming Video & TVs 0
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 4
B Streaming Video & TVs 1
N Streaming Video & TVs 1
A Streaming Video & TVs 3
H Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 2
P Streaming Video & TVs 1
J Streaming Video & TVs 1
I Streaming Video & TVs 2
T Streaming Video & TVs 1
K Streaming Video & TVs 1
E Streaming Video & TVs 2
S Streaming Video & TVs 2
B Streaming Video & TVs 4
E Streaming Video & TVs 2
A Streaming Video & TVs 1
R Streaming Video & TVs 1
Similar threads
Question Hitachi tv connecting to Panasonic soundbar and Virgin Remote
Solved! I cannot manage to get the remote for Firestick 4k to connect and override the projectors remote. (therefore no sound control of the projector).
Question Sound disappears from TV/receiver when connecting satellite box to TV
Last person using tv in motel, connected a fire stick for gaming. Now the universal remote doesn’t work properly - how to f
Connecting smart TV to WiFi without a remote
Solved! How do I connect my Sony smart DVD player to my wifi so I can use a remote app?
Samsung no wifi connect, remote not working
Solved! Is there anyway I can connect my Smart Tv to my internet without a remote??
How do I program a magnavox universal remote to my tcl roku tv so I can connect to the Internet
Solved! how to type letters in the remote control to connect to wifi?
My vizio model number D43-E2 only has input volume and power can't connect to internet bought it with out remote any suggestio
Connect Toshiba TV to antenna without remote
Solved! Cant enter password to connect my phillips blue ray to internet no equal sign on remote
How do I connect my internet to my vizio tv wyithout a remote?
Connect my Bluetooth soudbar LG without a remote
how to connect Toshiba tv to antenna w/o remote
Firestick won't connect to phone remote
Im having trouble connecting my dvd to my t.v all av cables r in correctly i have no remote to change inputs and only have cha
I have a Panasonic tv and I lost remote trying to hook up a little remote app and it says I need wifi connected to my tv and I
How do you connect an LG Smart TV, Vizio Soundbar, cable box with cable remote?

ASK THE COMMUNITY