Connected Cars: A 2015 Guide to New Vehicle Technology

Status
Not open for further replies.

RCguitarist

Honorable
Apr 2, 2013
Aside from the heads up display and the nightvision, I don't need these features. I'm a great driver who isn't an idiot. But I am glad these features are coming about so that the mass collection of morons walking around on two legs have less of a chance of endangering me and my family. That's the only reason i'd be ok with widespread self-driving cars...but mine will stay manual.

Computer LVR

Honorable
May 11, 2012
There are only 4 things I look for in a car. Manual transmission, HP, engine sound and awd with a 50:50 split front:back or more or rwd

Osmin

Distinguished
Jan 19, 2012
Human error is the most common cause of accidents and we have a big problem of distracted drivers today. If they made air bags mandatory, then they should at least have auto-braking mandatory. It would alleviate most fender benders,collisions, injuries, and tragic deaths. We can all believe we are excellent drivers but we are still vulnerable to distracted and careless drivers.

doive1231

Distinguished
Jul 17, 2007
What I want is when drivers are in a queue for the cars to automatically keep close to the car in front to reduce congestion.

Status
Not open for further replies.