connecting bose speakers to denon turntable

Romy_3

Prominent
Mar 20, 2017
hi! i've just bought a denon dp 29f record player and already have a pair of bose companion 2 series iii speakers - the record player has a line out with one red lead and one white lead (masculine) but the speakers only have ports for aux or computer in (not coloured) does anyone know if i need to buy an amp to connect the record player to the speakers or is there just an adaptor cable i could get to connect them?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sound guy Audio 1
Bandits13 Audio 6
Parsa_kh Audio 3
A Audio 1
S Audio 1
J Audio 1
dopeeh Audio 1
B Audio 1
J Audio 8
JonathanDQT Audio 2
R Audio 1
R Audio 0
J Audio 10
W Audio 1
L Audio 4
D Audio 3
N Audio 1
A Audio 3
M Audio 3
L Audio 7
Similar threads
Question Why when I connect my subwoofer Yamaha YST SW215 with my speakers to my external soundcard, all I get is a low bass sound with no speaker sound
Question How to connect 2 speakers and sound bar to an amp
Question connecting 2.1 desktop speakers as rear (surround) speaker to pc
Question How to connect a Rockville EQ to a Yamaha RX-V567 Natural Sound AV Receiver/Amp with Polk Audio Surround speakers
Question Xbox & Computer both connected to same monitor... How can I get my standalone speakers to play audio through both devices?
Question How to connect older (but great) speakers (2) to newer LED TV?
Question How do I connect active speakers to an active speaker with no RCA output?
Question Can I connect the speaker output of an old jukebox to the RCA auxillary input on a separate amplifier?
Question how can I connect a SYBA USA VGA to HDMI converter Audio connector to an external amp/speaker
Solved! Connecting Logitech MX Sound 2.0 to subwoofer
Question How should I connect computer speakers
Question Connecting wired and wireless speakers to same zone
Solved! How to connect speaker selector to Denon receiver
Connection wired polk sattelite speakers to denon bluetooth reciever
Connect speakers to DENON DRA-35V
i have one old 7.1 denon av receiver with which 7 speakers are connected , i bought one new onkyo 9.2 av reciever .... i was t
Connecting 2 JPW Mini Monitors and 1 JPW Gold Monitor to Denon pma 520 ae?
How to connect Denon 1520AE hifi amp to TV to get the sound out of the speakers please.
Denon Receiver - Connect to Surround Speakers Via Bluetooth
Need help connecting my JVC sub to my Denon amp

ASK THE COMMUNITY