Console Window Crashes Constantly---windows 8

Skywardbow

Estimable
Dec 3, 2014
Every couple minutes windows 8 gives me a little message telling me that console window host has crashed. What does this mean and how do I fix it?

pcmagic

Honorable
Apr 16, 2013
What is the exact error message you're getting? What is the model of your computer? How long have you been getting this error? When does the error come up? What happens after you get the error? How do you get it to go away?

Help us, help you - by giving us as many details about the problem as possible. We're here to help you solve the issue, but you need to be as invested in the problem as we are. Two sentences about the issue is not going to help us get closer to a resolution.

Additionally, I cannot find a windows error message that is specifically "console window host has crashed" Can you please also provide the exact error message as well as answer the above questions and feel free to expand on anything else you might have regarding the issue. We will get it fixed for you!

Skywardbow

Estimable
Dec 3, 2014
The exact quote is Console Window Host Has Crashed. This is a link to thee model of my computer http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00KCT41KO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
I have been receiving this error ever since getting this computer (roughly a week). Nothing happens before or after it appears (not that I can notice). I either close the message or it goes away by itself.

I cannot find anyone else talking about this either, which is why I have posted this.

pcmagic

Honorable
Apr 16, 2013
Ok, were getting closer. Have you done anything to try and solve this? Where are we at right now?

Something that I just came across:

"Console Window Host crash in lame.exe/Exact Audio Copy"

Is an example of someone elses problem experiencing the same issue. What exactly does yours say after the Console Window Host Crash in XXXXXXXXXX?

This will allow us to focus on the exact problem and diagnose what is the issue in the computer.

Have you done anything to this machine to get this error to come up? If its that new, you should not be experiencing issues with it. Did you get the restore discs with it? Or did you make them when you first got the computer?

Skywardbow

Estimable
Dec 3, 2014
I have not done anything to try to solve this issue . Admittedly it seems to be appearing less often now. It does not say anything after console windows host crash. recently i deleted a malware.trace, so I think that it might've been that. I did not get any restore discs, and I did not make them myself.