Constant popup, possible spyware etc?

hawkgoalie

Commendable
Jun 13, 2016
Hey,

So I got this popup earlier today about a java script download that I am not sure why or what it is. I am not going to install it or whatnot. If any of you know what it could be or how to get rid of the issue it would be greatly appreciated. Here is a screenshot http://prntscr.com/bfpb2z

Thanks!
Hawk

Solution
You've done the right thing because i tcould encrypt all your personal files and demand money for an decryption code that won't work anyway.

If it came in by e-mali, bin that and run your anti-virus software and if that doesn't find anything, download the free version of MalwareBytes and scan with that. You only get the real thing from their own website www.malwarebytes.org.
You've done the right thing because i tcould encrypt all your personal files and demand money for an decryption code that won't work anyway.

If it came in by e-mali, bin that and run your anti-virus software and if that doesn't find anything, download the free version of MalwareBytes and scan with that. You only get the real thing from their own website www.malwarebytes.org.

Solution