Solved! Continously flashing LED light

Jul 20, 2019
Please help!
I recently both an hp -14 Ce 0505SA laptop. In the last few days i have noticed a continous blinking led white light near the charging port in spite of the laptop being completely shut down and not connected to power source.
Laptop is charging ok but the blinking light doesnt go off even when laptop is shut down and not in use.
Please kindly advise on what to do. Im really worried.
Thank you.

Solution
Then I would go back to what I stated before, it being either the battery is going bad or the drive is. Some laptops will have a blinking light by the power cord when it is going. Not most, but some. If it is under warranty, then I would contact the manufacturer about a repair/replacement. If not, then you may want to try a local tech. They can test if it is indeed the battery or not.
The only thing I can think of is either you are having a battery issue and it is letting you know to replace it, or there is a problem with the drive and the blinking is related to that. Both are possible as, to be honest, are other options.

What is the icon located with the light that is blinking? They all say something (a word) or have an icon.

Not an icon on the computer screen, I am referring on the external part of the laptop by the light itself. If for some odd reason there isn't one, which most lights do have something by them, then I would look in your manual for the lights info. However, since it is by the power, I would look into what I mentioned above.

Then I would go back to what I stated before, it being either the battery is going bad or the drive is. Some laptops will have a blinking light by the power cord when it is going. Not most, but some. If it is under warranty, then I would contact the manufacturer about a repair/replacement. If not, then you may want to try a local tech. They can test if it is indeed the battery or not.

Solution