Copy Paste problem in Windows 7. Weird!

kalidassjune20

Prominent
Mar 15, 2017
I am unable to copy and paste a document or sentence from MS Word or any document application. Wen I try to copy a sentence or word, the screen shot is pasted instead of the word/sentence.Using shortcuts also same problem Windows 7 32 bit Hasee HEC41 Laptop

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Laptop Tech Support 6
A Laptop Tech Support 1
N Laptop Tech Support 2
asyx Laptop Tech Support 5
F Laptop Tech Support 4
M Laptop Tech Support 3
B Laptop Tech Support 1
E Laptop Tech Support 1
L Laptop Tech Support 5
J Laptop Tech Support 5
J Laptop Tech Support 1
B Laptop Tech Support 2
J Laptop Tech Support 11
L Laptop Tech Support 1
G Laptop Tech Support 6
B Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
A Laptop Tech Support 1
S Laptop Tech Support 1
R Laptop Tech Support 13
Similar threads
Question PC won't boot after applying thermal paste
Question The left control function keys (cut/paste/undo) wont work on my EliteBook 840 G3
Question My Windows 8.1 PC shut down while installing updates because of an error. Now I can't go past the booting up screen because of a fatal error that appe
Question Screen won turn on after thermal paste replacement ASUS ROG GL503VD
Question Replaced thermal paste and cleaned fan, still running hot
Question Help! Acer Won't Load Past Acer Logo
Solved! I managed to get past the boot loop but now every time I sign in the screen goes black and a cursor pops up. What do I do now?
How to check the past webcam videos even when the camera was not turn on help need theft issue
My Asus laptop isn't going past the first which says Asus in search of incredible
Solved! Can't get past Toshiba innovation screen
Solved! Asus laptop wont go past loading screen
Laptop wont charge past 50% and dies 30seconds after being of charger.
Solved! I put a hard drive in my laptop from the previous one I had. And I know it was working perfectly in the past on my previous l
Solved! My Acer aspire v5 won't go past the Acer logo what do I do
Solved! Laptop wont charge past 69%
Solved! I just bought an Alien ware 13 R2 series laptop second hand, The laptop turns on fine but it won't progress past the setup scr
Problem with cut and paste in Word 2010
So I have a Dell Inspiron laptop...For the past couple of days the left arrow key of the laptop gets randomly pressed for long
how can I fix the copy and paste problem on my lenovo 100s computer
MSI Laptop wont boot past MSI logo (unique problem, havent seen this on the forums anywhere.)

ASK THE COMMUNITY