Corsair K70 Vengeance Review — Rhapsody in Red

Status
Not open for further replies.

dovah-chan

Honorable
Feb 5, 2014
This keyboard came out a year ago >w> its the same one I'm using right now except I own the silver and blue version. A tad late on the review but it is quite a good keyboard. The LED on my R key has gone out but if you really use these things all the time you're crazy.
oM7kFQZ.jpg

dovah-chan

Honorable
Feb 5, 2014
This keyboard came out a year ago >w> its the same one I'm using right now except I own the silver and blue version. A tad late on the review but it is quite a good keyboard. The LED on my R key has gone out but if you really use these things all the time you're crazy.
oM7kFQZ.jpg

Dom_79

Honorable
Nov 4, 2012
I also own this keyboard (silver w/ Blue LED). It's decent, after 6 months of use I have 12 dead LEDs and the top left side of the keyboard (ESC down to Caps Lock across to F5 and H) is becoming unresponsive from time to time. This model is also EOL (End Of Life) so if you need to RMA under the two year warranty you'll be getting the Black with Red LEDs.(or complain until you're blue in the face and get a K95 upgrade ;) )
Fun fact: they still make and sell the Black with Red LEDs which came out at the exact same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.