Couple to Wed After Meeting On 'Ugly' Dating Site

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lamorpa

Distinguished
Apr 30, 2008
[citation][nom]malikxaxu[/nom]no worries about fat peeps... Darwing will take care of that.[/citation]
Oh my Darwing,
Oh my Darwing,
Oh my Darwing Cwementine?

jadelith

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2010
its kinda hard to be ugly when you are fit. just don't eat junk, hit the gym 3 times a week and voila! you are above average / good looking.

with that said, hope it works for them.

zak_mckraken

Distinguished
Jan 16, 2004
Good for them! Like I always say in french : Chaque torchon trouve sa guenille! Which, roughly translated, means : Every rag finds it's tatter! :)

On a side note, however aesthetically challenged you may be, don't use lines like I've got a face that makes children cry on a first mail. There's the truth, and there's the truth.

And finaly, if that's really them on the picture up there, it's not really different than your average saturday afternoon at Wal-Mart. The chick even kinda have a cute face!

HalJordan

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2009
[citation][nom]DokKRokken[/nom]This gentleman is obviously far uglier than the typically handsome, broad-shouldered, and chisel-jawed Tom'sHardware commenter's.[/citation]

Not often that a user comment actually makes me laugh out loud. Thank you for the laugh, and also the accompanying mental image of a thousand Brad Pitt look-a-likes posting to Tom's.

SlickyFats

Distinguished
Aug 18, 2009
You know what. Good for them. I wish them the best of luck and I hope they are very happy together.

On the Ugly Ball dating site the age range is 18 - 120. Just WOW!!

Also the 5 Ugly truths about dating they have listed are for the most part true. In my experience anyway.

rasagul

Distinguished
Jan 27, 2010
ct1615 11/02/2010 3:54 AM Hide Insert quote. Report -17+
...he proposed after four dates....and the honeymoon is in wales....wtf??

I just looked at the pic and skipped to the comments. I thought it was two chicks...oops

wawa sxm

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2010
I dont agree with this, its just encouraging "ugly" people to be with ugly people...we gotta break the cycle! if you aim for the ground you'll shoot urself in the foot thats why you aim high!
Its easy you only have two options.....get money and women will follow or a big personnality (most woman dt think highly of themselves, how could they in a mans world).....just waiting and hoping the perfect girl will fall in your lap is a lost cause....

scubadave

Distinguished
Mar 15, 2010
[citation][nom]WhySoBluePandaBear[/nom]They're not THAT bad. No, they'll never win a beauty contest, but they may excel in interesting or unique ways that make them more of a beautiful person. Nothing gets me worse than a girl that looks very attractive, but is about as entertaining as staring at a sack of potatoes. I'd gladly trade a 10 for a 7 who's a freak in bed. Things like that are very worth the trade off.[/citation]

That trade isn't very big brother man.. Even a 7 is attractive. Based on a 1-10 scale 5-6 would be the "average". Now would you trade your 10 for a 3 who is very interesting and a freak in bed. Now THAT'S an appropriate trade. Just sayin.

However.. I don't think those two are THAT ugly.. but I wouldn't but them above a 5 each. The dude looks like a chubby chick with bad hair, and the girl needs to lose some weight.. or not scrunch her face up that much..

Just my 2 cents.

G

Hey guys - this is a fake. That guy is an actor called Maxfield Ferris. Search it!

Status
Not open for further replies.