Court Forces Spammers to Cough Up $3.7 Million

Status
Not open for further replies.

wavebossa

Distinguished
Sep 25, 2008
I, for one, am not going to shed 1 single tear for these guys. Its time for them to get a REAL job, just so that they can pay back their "earnings" from there illicit job.

It's good to see Spammers brought to justice. In this day and age, I sometimes feel like the are untouchable.

lifelesspoet

Distinguished
Jun 2, 2009
There is an amount of spam I can deal with Just fine. My problem is that some of these guys are down right dirty with little regard for laws and privacy.

mdillenbeck

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2008
Good job (even if it hasn't slowed down the amount of SPAM I receive). I wonder when the post office will begin fighting SNAM (snail-mail SPAM), as I am getting really sick of throwing out a bag of shredded unsolicited offers every month. (Credit cards, student loan refinancing, and mortgage refi/HELOC offers - OH MY!)

Gazz

Distinguished
Oct 22, 2006
Hoo nloody ray its about time these internet thieves and pirates get there just deserts then shove the spoone down there throut,for good mesures.we need decent internet watch dogs

G

They should make them go out of business permanently, and give each participant a criminal record!
Spamming is almost equally annoying to stalking.. Punish them hard; that'll teach them a lesson!

I don't think a single person benefits getting mails from a company or mailinglist they did not (want to) subscribe for.
The world would be a better place without spam!

G

The canned meat "SPAM" is about the only SPAM welcome in this world!

Harby

Distinguished
Dec 11, 2008
[citation][nom]Gazz[/nom]Hoo nloody ray its about time these internet thieves and pirates get there just deserts then shove the spoone down there throut,for good mesures.we need decent internet watch dogs[/citation]

The Internet doesn't need nor has to operate with watch dogs. Quite the opposite actually.

astrodudepsu

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2009
[citation][nom]Gazz[/nom]Hoo nloody ray its about time these internet thieves and pirates get there just deserts then shove the spoone down there throut,for good mesures.we need decent internet watch dogs[/citation]

Let me guess you're not from around here are you?

ckthecerealkiller

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2008
One problem though... Does anyone that bought the product get their money back??

Why does everyone fail to see that no consumer will ever see their money back. The government sees it as our loss and their gain..

ckthecerealkiller

Distinguished
Aug 16, 2008
[citation][nom]ckthecerealkiller[/nom]One problem though... Does anyone that bought the product get their money back??Why does everyone fail to see that no consumer will ever see their money back. The government sees it as our loss and their gain..[/citation]

Revision: Does anyone that bought the "product" get their money back??

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS