Question CPU Stuttering

Jul 6, 2020
Again, sorry for my bad English, i'm from Germany.
Notebook: MSI-GF72 8RE
CPU: I7-8750H
So, after fixing my gpu a few weeks ago, im having trouble with my cpu, it's running fine, but in every single one of my games, it causes micro-stuttering (fps drop from around 160 to 90), the GHz are on like 2,90 to 3GHz while the FPS are fine, and then for around 4-5 seconds, the GHz go down to 2-2,20 and i've already tried overclocking with several programs (QuickCPU, Core Unpark). (Note that the temperature of the cpu is just fine according to other sites). The CPU runs at 3,90-4,10 GHz(4,10 is the max) while no games are running but Chrome is.
Also in the power plan settings i've already enabled Ultimate Performance.

Anyone got a solution to that?

Jul 6, 2020
Uhm... So after writing the first message, i've restarted my pc and suddenly windows is REALLY slow, i can barely open task manager.
CPU usage is apparently 20% (from just the system) and i totally don't know why.

Jul 6, 2020
So, basically i am trying to fix crap in my laptop for a few months now, the Laptop is running REALLY slow compared to when i bought it, even after a COMPLETE new reinstallation of Windows and a whole System Wipe.
I am sick of being able to barely play any games, does anyone know if i can contact MSI Support or something like that?
For clarification, i'm using this Laptop: MSI GF72-8RE