crazy virus destroying pc

Feb 12, 2018
So i turn on my pc and its a blue screen then my computer reboots fast I log in then I get a scream mask as my wallpaper and all my files are still there. I open things and they all work fine, but when I try to boot into safe mode I cannot It blocks me with a blue screen then a instant fast reboot. I also lost all of my accounts for anything in general I don't know why I can do anything help please I lost lots of money due to my paypal being hacked as well bitcoin wallet.

Solution
you would need to do a fresh install of windows to get rid of the virus. Do that means lossing all your data. if you can access the hdd using linux or system recovery tools to backup some of your files. like media, personal files, game saves, documents. then again the virus could of compromised the files therefore rendering the backup useless
I assume you don't have a backup routine?

Realistically, a bootable Linux USB* may allow you to access the data - but it'll depend how 'deep' the infection goes. Your data may be infected directly, or encrypted if you try to open it in a non-native OS. If you can recover it this way, just make sure you run in-depth virus scans on the files directly.

*Or, connected as a secondary drive on another Windows install.

PayPal should be able to assist with the hacking of that aspect, your Bitcoin wallet though....... that's likely gone, i'm afraid.

Use this as a learning experience - implement backup procedures (preferable automatic), and improve your online security practices (either in behaviour and/or anti-virus security).

ac13044

Honorable
Mar 25, 2016
you would need to do a fresh install of windows to get rid of the virus. Do that means lossing all your data. if you can access the hdd using linux or system recovery tools to backup some of your files. like media, personal files, game saves, documents. then again the virus could of compromised the files therefore rendering the backup useless

Solution