Cricket Wireless Support is not Good

skobola

Estimable
Dec 19, 2015
Cricket Wireless CCW) Support cannot resolve my problem of not being able to log into my account, which I need in order to see the data that I have used and such. CW's means of contact are only by phone or online chat, which means that one can contact them only while they are working. In addition, the support is unable to resolve the problem after multiple tries, which makes me needing to put it in writing. In addition, help is pretty basic and not very good, as they cannot resolve a simple password reset problem, which would help me. Therefore, I will appreciate if anyone has the alternative method of getting my problem resolved, preferably in writing, as I think that the next step shall be to involve an attorney, as they are collecting my money for the service but not providing much support for the problem. Thanks in advance.

Sorry, I don't think there's much anybody here can do to help you with that. If their tech support can't help resolve the problem, then ask to speak to a manager. It makes very little sense that they would make you jump through so many hoops for a simple password reset. All it should require is verifying your identity.

skobola

Estimable
Dec 19, 2015

skobola

Estimable
Dec 19, 2015
I agree. However, I made a contact through email and one of their tech. support had replied and has reset my password and God knows what else upon which he did send me another temporary password, which luckily worked, finally, and I was able to reinstate my initial password. Although the problem has been solved, it is still sad that it took them more than one week and a lot of their cluelessness before I got in contact with this "email" guy, who, actually, has solved the problem. I thank everyone on this forum who tried to help and commented, because otherwise, I believe, the problem would remain unresolved.