CTIA 2011: New Phones and Tablets Arrive

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Any chance to see this 4G Nexus S outside the US?

I've been watching this Nexus S blog but they're not mentioning anything (it concerns the Netherlands, btw).

Would be cool though!

G

3d...crap. why wont they put a better cam on it like 8 or 12 mpix

dconnors

Distinguished
Jan 14, 2009
[citation][nom]jack567[/nom]3d...crap. why wont they put a better cam on it like 8 or 12 mpix[/citation]
Answer: $$$. The better the sensor, the more expensive, so putting two on the back is going to be a little pricey.

[citation][nom]randomstar[/nom]Why am I not seeing anything winphone7 on verizon? been waiting for that and not getting.[/citation]
My guess is that Verizon is pretty happy with its massive Android push, so they aren't chomping at the WP7 bit quite yet.

G

Htc Evo 3D! Love it but....come yall there is always a but in it lol...right?

ares1214

Distinguished
Dec 15, 2009
Seriously? I am in no way a fan of apple, but Apple has had their display at 960x640 ever since the release of the IPhone 4...And android devices are just now getting this qHD thing at 960x540? On a way bigger screen no less. Dont get me wrong, i love the screen on my mytouch 4G, but i was really kinda hoping this generations of Android devices could surpass the standard apple set. Furthermore, 3D sucks in TV's, 3D sucks on Nintendo's, and 3D will suck on phones and tablets. I agree with an above poster. If nokia can do 8 and 12 MP cameras that take really very nice pictures, id way rather be seeing some of them than dual 5 MP 3D cameras.

Status
Not open for further replies.