Cydia Hits Next Level for Jailbroken iPhones

Status
Not open for further replies.

2GooDrumr

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2008
This is great. I personally own a Zune, so Jailbreaking is out of the question for me (no iPhone either. I still feel this is a great expansion. the iPhone and iTouch are great platforms. Can't wait to see how long it takes Apple to squash this endeavor and once again show how little room it actually gives its following to breathe :-/.

2GooDrumr

Distinguished
Aug 15, 2008
This is great. I personally own a Zune, so Jailbreaking is out of the question for me (no iPhone either). I still feel this is a great expansion. the iPhone and iTouch are great platforms. I can't wait to see how long it takes Apple to squash this endeavor and once again show how little room it actually gives its following to breathe :-/.

neiroatopelcc

Distinguished
Oct 3, 2006
I think it's a bit funny to see a company, that is seemingly intelligent, establish something to help literate iphone/apple users ... I mean, it's not like there are any of those around! Smart people don't pay apple tax.

hellwig

Distinguished
May 29, 2008
No video recording on the iPhone? There's no video recording on Android phones either. Why are new phones coming without video recording, is this some stupid MPAA pressure thing, force cell phone manufacturers to remove video recording capability? Seriously, why would such powerful phones not record video?

Status
Not open for further replies.