Dad's Gift Wishlist: Win A Prize

Status
Not open for further replies.

eusebe

Distinguished
Jun 10, 2010
It looks like that in the US it's common to spend 1500$ for fathers day... I guess that because of the € falling down, I'll print a picture, and put it in a "hand made" macaroni frame :-D
Very nice article, but a bit "high priced" for fathers day... I guess you tried to find a good excuse to gather those objects under one subject

eccentric909

Distinguished
Oct 4, 2006
[citation][nom]eusebe[/nom]It looks like that in the US it's common to spend 1500$ for fathers day... I guess that because of the € falling down, I'll print a picture, and put it in a "hand made" macaroni frame :-DVery nice article, but a bit "high priced" for fathers day... I guess you tried to find a good excuse to gather those objects under one subject[/citation]

It's not very common at all, unless you have a ton of money to waste, and most kids do not. Most of these aren't really good options for adults giving to their parents either, as these are pretty much targeted at the 20-40 age range.

So, yeah, I'm not quite sure how this is actually a "Father's Day gift guide", more like "wish list". lol

Tomsguiderachel

Distinguished
May 16, 2008
This is a list of items if you are planning on "going big." Stay tuned: tomorrow we publish a list of 50 ideas that cost under $50. So, we've got both angles covered.

G

Paint that picture.. your dad wearing a boot, bikini & holding a hand bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS