Damaged lcd cable on tv

Bradagan1

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2012
Lcd screen has damaged cable, where it comes out of the screen some pressure on it makes it work, any ideas

Solution
If you repair TVs, you are most likely more knowledgeable about TV repair than almost anyone here. Im not sure what you are wanting as an answer, the ribbon cable needs to be replaced, id guess.

rgd1101

Don't
MERGED QUESTION
Question from Bradagan1 : "Damaged lcd cable on tv"

Bradagan1

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2012

First of all I do tv repair myself, I have a small shop where I do tv and electronic repair. The tv is out of warranty. it is a ribbon cable that is laminated into the screen itself. Thanks for your opinion though.

Bradagan1

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2012

First of all I do tv repair myself, I have a small shop where I do tv and electronic repair. The tv is out of warranty. it is a ribbon cable that is laminated into the screen itself. Thanks for your opinion though.

Bradagan1

Distinguished
Jun 11, 2012

vrumor

Distinguished
Jan 17, 2012
If you repair TVs, you are most likely more knowledgeable about TV repair than almost anyone here. Im not sure what you are wanting as an answer, the ribbon cable needs to be replaced, id guess.

Solution

captaincharisma

Distinguished

which was my suggestion to begin with lol