Question Data recovery from a damaged USB drive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 19, 2020
Hello everyone, I have a problem.

I can't access my USB drive on any computer so I came to a conclusion that it's broken. I tried to fix this in administrator Command Prompt, but it said it's RAW and can't fix this format. I have a lot of files on that drive that I really need and I'm looking for a data recovery software that could bring those files back. It has to be free and the files I want to recover are the size of 28GB total. I would really appreciate any responds and advices.

Have a nice day and stay safe

Apr 19, 2020
No, i've had it for a year or so. I have another identical and it's working perfectly. I also excluded the possibility of having a virus since I used it only in school and on my home computer (which is working fine).

Apr 19, 2020
I can't access the data on the drive. The computer sees that it's capacity is 0B. The only option (i know for) for the drive to work properly again is to format it but I don't want to lose my files since they are very important to me. I've watched a few youtube tutorials on how to fix this and none worked but I haven't tried the data recovery yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.