Dead Bodies Showing Up on Street View Brazil

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Guide community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zingam

Distinguished
Mar 17, 2009
[citation][nom]teodoreh[/nom]O poor street view,every day, something strangerises up for you![/citation]

Yeah sure! People don't want to admit they suck too much! :D That's why they dislike Street View and complain about it.

LePhuronn

Distinguished
Apr 20, 2007
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]so yes, people clicking through from there will not be warned until after they click but this was the best I could do.[/citation]

But if Jack Thompson's right, we're all desensitised, cold-blooded killers anyway so a 320x240 JPEG of what looks like a sleeping drunk spilling his cranberry juice won't phase us one bit.

Hang on, I described the second picture as a "sleeping drunk spilling his cranberry juice".

lcsper

Distinguished
Jul 8, 2009
What the hell! Being Brazilian I am a little pissed off about seeing that. I suppose those pictures are from Rio where that kind of stuff is actually common place, but still.

G

I live in Brazil since I was born and I've NEVER seen a dead body in my life (27yo).
Where is the exact location of the dead body?

nebun

Distinguished
Oct 20, 2008
[citation][nom]wintermint[/nom]Wow.. I know it's a lot of data but Google should at least go over the pics first...[/citation]

do you know how many million or maybe billions of pics google has to look over?

liveonc

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2008
Redlight Streetview, Guantanamo, Pusher Street, & a million other places where people can watch asking themselves why nobody does a thing about something so normal over there.

tommysch

Distinguished
Sep 6, 2008
[citation][nom]LePhuronn[/nom]But if Jack Thompson's right, we're all desensitised, cold-blooded killers anyway so a 320x240 JPEG of what looks like a sleeping drunk spilling his cranberry juice won't phase us one bit.Hang on, I described the second picture as a "sleeping drunk spilling his cranberry juice". Shit he's right!!!!!![/citation]

Those pictures made me laugh.

dallaswits

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
Considering the number of people in the city in question, this is kind of blowing a few events out of proportion.

But damn ..........

G

The fifth image (top-bottom) is from Google's Brazil office employees (this is why the face aren't blurred). The flag are from brazilian states, soccer teams, and two country flags (India and Netherlands). Please correct the news.

marokero

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2009
I've seen dead bodies before in Brazil, both in Rio and in Sao Paulo. A lot of people get run over nearby or right underneath overpasses. Bikers killed either by their sheer stupidity (they all zigzag around traffic with no respect), or by other vehicles that do not respect the rules of traffic. Others are victims of drug related violence, police brutality, or soccer team rivalries. Like I said before, lots of issues to be resolved.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]LePhuronn[/nom]But if Jack Thompson's right, we're all desensitised, cold-blooded killers anyway so a 320x240 JPEG of what looks like a sleeping drunk spilling his cranberry juice won't phase us one bit.Hang on, I described the second picture as a "sleeping drunk spilling his cranberry juice".[/citation]

New game: Dead or asleep?

omnimodis78

Distinguished
Oct 7, 2008
All those pictures could easily be from Detroit Michigan! Now that's one third-world city for ya! Cops don't even respond to 911 dispatches in certain areas probably because those being killed/robbed/raped aren't good enough to be "helped". America the free! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Status
Not open for further replies.