Solved! Default Bluetooth audio settings

Jan 23, 2019
Hi. So I have used for a long time my old Bluetooth headphones, but now I bought some new headphones which plug in using the 3,5mm jack. Problem now is that I would like to get the audio quality same as the bluetooth headphones had. I know that it is about the equalizer settings (I have beats audio EQ) but I just cant get the settings to match the audio quality of the bluetooth headphones. Any suggestions on how to easily tweak the new headphones so that the would sound the same as the old ones?

[Windows 10]

Solution
Audio quality depends on the headphones, if you don't like how yours sound, try another pair or wait and see if you get more used to what you have. It is not about the equalizer settings, it's about the headphone drivers and hardware. EQ can help with adjustments but it won't make headphones you don't like the sound of sound better.
Audio quality depends on the headphones, if you don't like how yours sound, try another pair or wait and see if you get more used to what you have. It is not about the equalizer settings, it's about the headphone drivers and hardware. EQ can help with adjustments but it won't make headphones you don't like the sound of sound better.

Solution

sizzling

Distinguished
Technically wired headphones have the potential to sound better than Bluetooth but that assumes the headphones are good enough to show the difference. From your description it seems the new headphones are lower quality than the Bluetooth headphones.