Dell, ASUS or Lenovo?

Vernin

Estimable
Oct 11, 2015
Hi guys. I am struggled in choosing laptop between the various brands like dell, ASUS and Lenovo.

What I will normally use it is mainly for college works, well I am a networking student, so will be needed to use packet tracer and virtualbox to run different OS at the same time and any other softwares. Besides that, I will be using that for internship in the year ahead. Lastly, a little gaming like Dota 2 and daily entertainments.

Can you guys please help me choosing the laptop which will best suit to me and cover my needs. Thanks in advanced, cheers:)

Solution
An i5 with 8GB ram is sufficient for you.
Since you will be running virtualbox, more Ram is factor.
For DOTA 2 a Nvidia 940M is enough.
Brand doesn't not really matter when it comes to High end Laptop. For high end model all of three gives you similar quality.

So How much is your Budget??

RababNoor

Estimable
Aug 22, 2015
An i5 with 8GB ram is sufficient for you.
Since you will be running virtualbox, more Ram is factor.
For DOTA 2 a Nvidia 940M is enough.
Brand doesn't not really matter when it comes to High end Laptop. For high end model all of three gives you similar quality.

So How much is your Budget??

Solution

Vernin

Estimable
Oct 11, 2015
Thanks again your help. The specs I am not satisfied is screen size 13 and memory space 128-256 GB, would like to get bigger size like 15 and 500 GB or 1TB memory space, no point for me to purchase it if there is not sufficient memory for me to store my stuffs inside it.