Dell i7559 (gtx960m 4GB) Vs PS4

Ariel47

Commendable
Aug 29, 2016
hi guys i was wondering where do games run better in the dell i7559 or the ps4, i have been in the fence of buying like DOOM, GTA V and the Witcher 3 but dont know if the would run better on the laptop or ps4, i do prefer the ease of console gaming and seating on a couch but if the games run better on the laptop i will enjoy them there too.
The specs for the laptop are Intel i5-6300HQ 2.3 GHz Quad-Core (6M Cache, Turbo up to 3.2 GHz) NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M 4GB GDDR5 8 GB DDR3L / 256 GB Solid-State Drive 15.6-Inch FHD IPS, Wide-Angle, Anti Glare Screen.

Solution
You can't compare a computer and a console this way very well, a laptop is a lot more than a console, but in some ways it's not as good. For example if a game comes out for the PS4, you can pretty much be certain that it will play properly at the same settings as everyone else. If you get a new PC game, your laptop may be too slow, or may end up with some driver issues that need updating. On the other hand, it's a computer, so you have a lot more you can do with it, and a lot more options for games. For myself, I don't like playing on a console controller at all for most games, so a mouse and keyboard along with games that support them properly are key for me.
You can't compare a computer and a console this way very well, a laptop is a lot more than a console, but in some ways it's not as good. For example if a game comes out for the PS4, you can pretty much be certain that it will play properly at the same settings as everyone else. If you get a new PC game, your laptop may be too slow, or may end up with some driver issues that need updating. On the other hand, it's a computer, so you have a lot more you can do with it, and a lot more options for games. For myself, I don't like playing on a console controller at all for most games, so a mouse and keyboard along with games that support them properly are key for me.

Solution