Dell Inspiron 1564 laptop screen flickers on moving

ravi_316

Commendable
Jan 31, 2017
I have been facing screen flickering with my laptop since many days not so frequently. I'm using Dell Inspiron 1564 which I'm using since 8 years. Recently I've installed Windows 10 though Dell didn't support me with relevant drivers. Yet , I managed to use it fine.
Now, my laptop flickers whenever I move it's lid, or whole laptop, this is also not happens all the time but only when laptop heats up a little bit higher than normal say 40° C. Once the screen flickers, there would be no response from it.. until I hold its power button to off. Then if the laptop is enough cool it starts again normal.. otherwise only power light on.. and no disk light LED will on. Can anyone please help me to fix this.. and one more thing recently I have replaced damaged hinges and back panel for my laptop. I Donno how to attach screen shot here.. help me if you understand. Sorry for my bad English. :)

Solution
If it is doing this when overheating, I would start to think that the graphics card/GPU and the motherboard are being overheated, causing your problems.

First check the inside of the laptop to make sure that it is clean. No dust and debris blocking fans, vents, in other parts, etc. If that isn't the problem, then I would look into replacing those parts.
If it is doing this when overheating, I would start to think that the graphics card/GPU and the motherboard are being overheated, causing your problems.

First check the inside of the laptop to make sure that it is clean. No dust and debris blocking fans, vents, in other parts, etc. If that isn't the problem, then I would look into replacing those parts.

Solution