dell inspiron 24 model 3459 and sims 3

Solution
It seems good enough to me since I have seen people play it on older laptops from 2012 an older generation Intel Core i5 CPU and the Intel HD 4000 graphics core. From what I've read and have been told the game does develop issues over time the longer you play the same game such as very long load times. Especially when there are a lot of expansions installed. I suppose it could also be due to community created mods as well.

Try defragging your hard drive and make sure you are not running anything in the background that uses a lot of RAM. If this is happening after a recent Windows 10 update, then that might have been the cause of the problem which may be fixed by re-installing the game.
It seems good enough to me since I have seen people play it on older laptops from 2012 an older generation Intel Core i5 CPU and the Intel HD 4000 graphics core. From what I've read and have been told the game does develop issues over time the longer you play the same game such as very long load times. Especially when there are a lot of expansions installed. I suppose it could also be due to community created mods as well.

Try defragging your hard drive and make sure you are not running anything in the background that uses a lot of RAM. If this is happening after a recent Windows 10 update, then that might have been the cause of the problem which may be fixed by re-installing the game.

Solution