Please do try these troubleshooting steps that may help.
- First is to do a hard reboot, remove the battery and unplug the AC adapter then press and hold the power button for 20 seconds then boot it back up and see if it will charge or not.
- If it will still not charge, take the battery off the battery again and connect just the AC adapter and see if the laptop will boot up.
- If the laptop will boot up normally without the battery put the battery back in while it's on and see if it will charge or not.
- Next to try is to uninstall/reinstall the battery driver from Device Manager.
- If it will still not work, do also try a different AC adapter that has the same voltage and if that will still not work please do consider replacing the battery itself.